Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Inquiry/about our ancestors

Hello my name is Billie and my hub is learning about our ancestors and were they come from. I love doing things about our ancestors and were they come from.I like doing this its super fun and I have learnt a lot about my ancestry. We have needed to research on the country we are doing and find out information about that country.I'm doing England.And i found out i'm a bit polish. What country would you do ? would you like to do something like this ? were are your ancestors from ?

5 comments:

  1. Great job! I learnt a lot of facts about England. I am from Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Billie
    I really enjoyed reading through your ancestory slide show. You put a lot of effort in to research details and used interesting and colourful pictures. Have you been to England? I lived in London for 3 years where my Dad was from. I'm looking forward to finding out how and when your ancestors arrived in Aotearoa when you complete that slide. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI there Billie
    you have told me somethings I didn't know about England like one of the main foods is pizza. I love pizza btw. mabye you could work on the background and the font like the redish pinkish colour with the black font. You could think of puting two things that are kind of the same insted of random like animal and flower but apart from that it so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a good

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post