Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

My Scientific Investigation!

   Hi Bloggers!


In Lockdown we had to do a slide that involves food getting moldy. I have been doing my slide and have put the pictures in! The pictures that you will see on the slide now are the ones I took when I first put them into the containers, And after 2 weeks they will rot! And I will put them on this slide to show you the results. Also, I will do the rest of the work that is on there to show you what one I think will rot first! 

Have you done something like this before? Tell me in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post