Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

Jelly Park!

 Hi bloggers!


Yesterday on Thursday me and my hub had a trip to the Jellie park!


We all were so excited! We were talking on the bus the whole way about how much fun we will have! When we arrived first, I went to the pool to get my body wet so I don't get stuck on the hydro slide! I was walking up all the steps as fast as I could to get the first turn! First off I went on the speedy straight slide and was going REALLY FAST! But I fell on my face at the end. We ate lunch and morning tea at the jelly park and had the most fun time EVER!

Have u been to Jelly park?  Have u been down the hydro slides!? Have you fallen on your face at the end of the hydro slide?! Well, I have done all of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post