Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Netball Trials!

 Hi bloggers!

Last week I and a bunch of girls came to try out for netball for winter sports.

It was so much fun at trials and we all had fingers crossed to get into netball. About 1 day after trials it was finally time to see who got into netball. My friends were nervous and so was I. After a little while of chatting, they then announced who got into netball! I didn't hear my name get called out I was worried until they finally said my name! I was so happy I got in! I had got into the yellow team with none of my friends but I'm still so happy I got into a team! In fact, all of us got into a team we were all so excited and were looking ford to be playing some games.

Have you done netball before?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Billie well done for getting in netball. And I liked that you put lots of emotions in your blog post because i felt the same way when they showed the netball teams. Next time you could some things that you could improve in netball. And here's a question for you what position you like to play:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post