Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Learning about Ancient and Modern Olympics!

 

     
Hi Bloggers!

This week I and my literacy group have been learning about the ancient and the modern Olympics, right now we are in the modern Olympics. My favorite sport in the Olympics is gymnastics. I got all my information from google. I have had fun researching and writing down all the fun facts on my slide. But I'm not quite finished yet. 

Did you know that people in the ancient Olympics ran naked because as a tribute to the Greek god Zeus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post