Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Cultural Day!


 Kia ora Bloggers!

My name is Billie and today I will be telling you about what I have been learning this week!

This week we have been talking about our cultures. We have created a slide that includes talking about countries and what their language and schools were like! The countries I have talked about in my slides are South Korea, China, And South Africa! Tomorrow we will get the chance of dressing up as our culture! I am from New Zealand! So I will do something like spray my hair blue!

Have you or are you going to have a cultural day! Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post